Steel Tray bodies are like all our products, built to a heavy-duty specification to ensure they can handle the rigors of day to day use. Designed for the fleet operator, tradesman, courier, camping enthusiast, or anyone else that requires a good looking and practical solution to their tray body needs. These units are designed to fit all light commercial vehicles from Dual to Single Cab Utes.
Fabricated using galvanised and mild steel our steel tray bodies have a fully welded base and supplied in a standard powder coated finish of white or charcoal, which ensures the strength and durability and with the following list of standard features it is unsurpassed for value and quality.
Steel Tray Body Features
- Available in 3 lengths, 1800, 2100 and 2500mm long (external) to suit dual, extra and single cab vehicles.
- 1900mm wide (external)
- 300mm high drop sides
- 3mm thick CHECKER PLATE floor
- 2mm thick GALVANISED drop sides and tailgate
- 3 inch (75mm) headboard pipe
- Front step (not available on dual-cab models)
- Steel Tray bodies have removable rear corner posts
- Powder-coated finish in white or charcoal (other colours available)
- Anti-rattle adjustable locking pins
- Nyloc nuts and High-tensile bolts
- Window Protections
- Rear Ladder Racks
- Tonneau Covers
- Rear Step Tail Light surrounds
- Sliding Drawers
- Tray Lockers
- Adjustable Shelf Kits
- Under body lockers
- Roof Racks
- Rubber Floor mats