Heavy Duty Aluminium Tray Body
Fleet Trades heavy duty aluminium tray bodies are built to a heavy-duty specification ensuring they can handle the rigors of high volume day to day commercial use. Designed for the fleet operator, tradesman, courier, camping enthusiast, or anyone else that requires a good looking and practical solution to their tray body needs. These units are designed to fit all light commercial vehicles from dual to single cab utility vehicles.
Fabricated using a hybrid of aluminium and powder coated/zinc mild steel, we ensure that our heavy dutry aluminium trays provide the strength needed, that surpasses any of the competition. With the following list of standard features, it is unsurpassed for value and quality.
Heavy Duty Aluminium Tray Body Features
- Available in 3 lengths, 1800, 2100 and 2500mm long (external) to suit dual, extra and single cab vehicles.
- 1900mm wide (external)
- 250mm high anodised drop-sides (no scuffs or marks)
- Double ribbed floor (reinforcement every 75mm compared to most other brands – 150mm)
- Integrated headboard load stop
- Zinc-plated, powder-coated mild steel side and rear coamings with fully welded tie rails (no tie rail flexing when tying to it)
- 75mm stainless steel MIRROR POLISHED headboard pipe
- Front step (not available on dual-cab models)
- Heavy-duty Aluminium tray body has removable rear corner posts
- Anti-rattle adjustable locking pins
- Nyloc nuts and High-tensile bolts
- Window Protections
- Rear Ladder Racks
- Tonneau Covers
- Tail Light Surrounds
- Sliding Drawers
- Tray Lockers
- Adjustable shelf kits
- Underbody Lockers
- Rubber Floor Mats